I have a new Ford F150 with a 5 ltr V8 and factory trailer package.

As a tow vehicle it sucks because Ford put Passenger tires on a truck they sold me to be able to tow my 7000+ lb travel trailer.

I've already had a blow-out at 50mph when the inside sidewall on the drivers side rear tire sidewall blew out towing my trailer.

These are P265/60R18 Michelin LTX. Another problem I am experiencing is severe sway anytime I am over 60-65 mph probably due to only having two ply sidewalls and tires that are not up to the task.

Two tire shops and two trailer dealers tell me Ford does this often putting P rated tires on trucks for comfort. I did not buy thys truck for comfort I bought it specifically to tow my travel trailer.

When I bought this truck I had the trailer brochure with specifications and was told by the salesman this was the best Ford truck for my needs.

Bull ***. The tires are passenger car tires and shouldn't be on a hugo much less a truck.

This dealership lied for one reason only; to make a sale and as soon as it was sold all they have done is pass the football over to Ford Motor Company and say it's their fault.

I've had numerous compliments in parking lots and I am quick to set the people straight not to deal with Walt's Live Oak Ford.

Had an Experience with Walts Live Oak Ford?

Comments